MIUI Theme: MIUI is an android based operating system that allows you to customize and modify your own way that you want. This is one of the reasons for the popularity of MIUI devices. When we talk about customization, Theme is the main thing in your device that you can choose to look and feel on the screen.
Today I will show you the best Xiaomi theme, by applying this theme you can personalize and modify your phone and change your device’s look and feel. So the creator of the Lunar 2020 theme is Costantino & Grassy. If you want to try this theme then you can download this theme via the official Theme Store and from the.mtz, So I hope you like this theme and it’s compatible with MIUI 12 and MIUI 11 devices. This theme can change the look of your XIAOMI MI, Redmi, and POCO device to make it very attractive and delightful.
The theme is a beautiful and wonderful theme for all Xiaomi devices. This theme will change the complete layout of your device. It will give beautiful look, user-friendly UI, new and cool features and a decent look to your device’s system. There are lots of new components like a keyboard, notification panel, beautiful icons, new status bar, Settings looks better and system in-built applications like Phone, Messages, File manager, Contacts, and Volume panels will completely change after applying this theme.
Theme Name is supported with all MIUI 12 devices like MI, Redmi, and POCO. You will enjoy the premium look of your phone system. After using this MIUI theme, your device’s look completely changes. Due to design, color, characteristics, and looks users love to use this MIUI theme. It is the combination of different colors, consistency.
Below screenshots of this theme are display. If you want to try this new theme then download this theme with the official Mi store link that is given after the screenshots. MTZ file is also available for this MIUI theme.
How to apply MIUI Theme
- First download mtz file if provided in this post to your device
- Don’t forget to select the version of your device
- After that open the theme store app on your device
- Select themes option from that app
- Scroll down to the bottom and there is an Import button. Click on it.
- Select file manager and go to the location of the downloaded mtz file
- The theme will import and appear there as a preview
- Now click on the apply button to active that theme
How to apply Themes with MIUI Theme Editor
- First download mtz file is provided in this post to your device
- Download MIUI Theme Editor from this link. This link is authenticated and it will redirect you to the google play store
- After installing this application on your device open MIUI Theme Editor
- Go to Browse option and find mtz file of this theme on your device
- It will upload that file so you need to wait for a moment
- Select Start Option. After that select the Next option
- After the whole process is complete, click on the Finish option
- A message will appear on the screen for the install theme. Select that Install option
- The theme will install successfully. Now open the theme store and you will see that the third-party theme you installed.
- Click on it and Apply it. Your whole device will change.
Install Theme With MiXplorer
- First, download this application using this link.
- After that install it on your device
- Open application once installed on your device
- Enable Show hidden globally & recursively
- After that open Settings Menu -> go to Additional settings -> go to Full-screen display and choose Buttons
- Go to Settings -> go to Additional settings -> go to Button shortcuts -> go to Close current app > select Long press the rear button
- Go to Themes App and begin downloading any theme
- After the download is completed and importing theme Long Press Back Button as soon as possible and the message Force closed Themes option will appear
- Open to MiXplorer > Browse your theme file > Open it > and replica all content except description.xml File
- Go to MIUI -> go to theme -> go to .download -> you’ll an mtz file
- Open that mtz file -> then delete everything but not the description.xml file
- Paste these all files copied from a third party theme
- Open Theme App and Apply the Third Party Theme
Note: After applying the theme if your device not working properly or is there any issue with the theme please restart your device once. These all issues will be fixed after that. If you still face any issues then comment on that issue.